1.8 Ohm Replaceable Atomizer Heads for the Aspire CE5 and Aspire K1 Glassomizer Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizers below:
The replaceable atomizer head is easy to remove and replace, making it a more affordable running cost.
These new BVC (bottom vertical coil) clearomizers are an upgraded version of the BDC (bottom coil atomizers). They have new wick technology and feature four holes to improve airflow which gives a more flavoursome vape.
Please note: these atomizer heads are ONLY compatible with the Aspire CE5 BVC Clearomizer and the Aspire K1 Glassomizer. They are NOT compatible with the Aspire Nautilus Clearomizer.
How long will the atomizer head/coils last?
How often you replace your atomizer coils is an individual decision as it depends on usage. As a general guide they need to be replaced every 10-20 days.
How to replace the Aspire BVC Atomizer
- Turn the clearomizer tank upside down and gently unscrew the bottom metal cap, then unscrew the atomizer unit from the bottom cap using a paper towel as there will be some e-liquid on the atomizer.
- Once you have removed the old atomizer head screw the replacement head into the cap then screw it back into the bottom of the Aspire clearomizer tank.
What to avoid
- We recommend that you do not let your Aspire BVC Clearomizer run dry of e-liquid, ensure you always leave some e-liquid in your tank covering the top of the atomizer, this will extend the life of your atomizer and also ensure you don't get any nasty burnt taste through drying out the wick.
- When filling your clearomizer also ensure you do not get any e-liquid juice down the centre of the airflow tube.
- When unscrewing the clearomizer from the battery always remember to turn your device upside down first to avoid spilling e-liquid fluid over your battery
For more information check out our FAQs or you can email us via our contact page or, phone us 7 days a week. Call our Customer Support Line in Australia: 1300 662 689.