There are many avenues available to help you quit smoking. A quit line is one. Quit lines are a telephone service available to smokers who want to quit. They staff friendly professionals, and they've helped thousands of people quit with the guidance of experts with lots of experience.
Looking to quit? Good for you. See below to find the best quitting option for you.
- England: Call http://www.nhs.uk/smokefree
- Wales: call 0800 085 2219 http://www.stopsmokingwales.com/
- Scotland: http://www.ashscotland.org.uk/
- Republic of Ireland: call: 00 353 0818 305055 http://www.ash.ie/
- USA: http://smokefree.gov/talk-to-an-expert
- New Zealand: Call 0800 778 778 http://www.quit.org.nz/
- Australia: Call: 13 78 48 http://www.quitnow.gov.au/
- France: http://www.ligue-cancer.net/
- Italy: http://www.iss.it/